THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Here and There...

hi everyone..
what i feel now??
don't know la, sometimes no feeling at all..
why my problems always relate with friends??
am i a bad friend???
am i not an understandable person??
am i not enough to be called "good friend"???
maybe no becoz i'm not a perfect person...

its make me feel tired when i keep on thinking those things...
don't them understand me??
how i love all my frens...
how i would make everything just for my fren...
i just want to be the best for them...

even though i suffer...
even though i sad...
even though i difficult...
even though i cry for them...
but as much as i can i dont want to trouble them...
i had make an operation before this...
but i never tell my friends about my condition...
only several of them know...
because i dont want to make them worried about me...

its enough for me when look my frens laugh..
its enough for me to look they have a happy life...
its enough for me when they have their someone in their life...
i don't know how to show my love to them...
i care for them a lot actually...
for those who know my behavior...
they will understand me...

oh my God...
please help me to make my heart more calm..
please help all my frens...
i love them so much..
please give us your successful...
amin...

0 comments: