THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, April 29, 2010

♥iTs HuRt Me♥

dear my blog...
i don't know to whom i need to tell this story anymore...
only u...
i feel so hurt...
when someone that we love have an affair with other girl...
yah, past was the past...
just go through with this real life..
i know that...
he don't have any feeling at that girl (maybe)
i don't want to involve or relate anythings with her anymore..
but by seeing his fb i can see that he still contact with that girl...
yah, i know only in fb but then????

i already tell him that i hate it so much..
i don't like it...
but then he will try to convince me...
that he don't have anythings with that girl, just in fb..
but for me, its start there..
if i just ignore it, i afraid that it will become worse...

jealous?? maybe...
that becoz i love him...
i know i'm not too good for him..
i also have my boy fren out there..
but, there is a limit...
some my fren says, this is what u done..
if i can have my own boy fren why not him right????
erm, yah, she is right but i know what really happen between them before this...

ya ALLAH...
please give me your straighten to face all those things..
i try to forget him but i can't...
i try to ignore this problem but i can't...
i try to hide this form myself but i can't...
i try to prove that i'm wrong but i can't...
maybe i can't be the best for him...
what is the best way that i can do YA ALLAH...
i always pray that i can found someone who created for me as my husband..
but maybe this is not the time yet..
please give me your way YA ALLAH..
amin.....=(

0 comments: