THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

~My SliPper~

"so cute kan, hehehe"

yesterday i bought my new slipper...
xtually i don't know what type of slipper that i like...
then, we go 2 tesco...
in front of tesco, there is small shop...
many slippers was there...
so cute...
then i saw one slipper...
green colour...

4 your information..
i like green so much!!!!
since i'm in secondary school i think??
hehe
everything must be green..
until now...
when i'm see something which is green colour...
i was so xcited to own it...

in my collections now...
my cadar, bantal, beg, payung, botol air, baju, new slipper...
all must be green...
hahahaha
i like it very much!!!!

so to all my fren, if u see green just remember me k...
some people say who likes green is a jeolous person...
really???
but whatever people say...
i just happy with my own life...
hehehe...
peace in green!!!!!

0 comments: