THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, September 4, 2009

~sHe KnoW~


at 1st when i get know her...
we had in the same class in TTJ..
that was in form 4...
she was sitting in front of the class...
while me, at the back...
we started to know more each other...
by the end of form 4...

started from that until we get together in form 5..
moreover, we had in the same class, same room....
we always spend time 2gether...
study until mid nite..
eat together...
going 4 class together...
sharing every little single story...
laugh, tear, angry, sad, lonely...
all we had share 2gether...

at that time, i was the happiest person...
becoz i had some one to sharing everythings...
we set up our missions...
to achive our ambitions...
we fill the form 2gether...
to enter into matrix...

at matrix, we also together...
eventhough we had different class n block...
but i still can feel that we are still close...
we still eat, study n doing joys together...
to achive our mission becoz some people say..
matrix is harder than form 6...
so, every weekend we stay up and study...
u had thought me a lots...
i really appreciate it..
until we get a good result..
but you more better than me...
i don't mind becoz i know u r so clever than me...
again we meet in the same university...

we had also the same class, same college...
in 1 sem, i still can feel that we are so close...
but then...

starting from sem 2 and above...
u had changed a alot...
maybe i's 2 sensitive person...
or maybe i'm thinking too negative...
but only God now what i feel..
we became so far...
even though from external part..
we looks so close but inside deep in my heart..
u r going 2 far...

however so far u from me...
i just want 2 let u know that...
i really love u so much as my best fren...
even though u had left me behinde...
even though u forgot me...
even though u had a new fren...
even though u make me cry...
even though u didn't looking at my face...
even though u ignore me when i'm sick...
even though u angry with me...
even though we are not at same level..
even though we will be seperate one day...

i really miss the moment we sleep together in 1 bed...
i really miss the moment we eat both together..
i really miss the moment we spent time together...
i really miss the moment we chatting n tell our story...
i really miss the moment u tell me about yours (no secret anymore)...
i really miss all that!!


thanks 4 everything my fren...
thanks for be by my side always...
thanks 4 making me laugh..
thanks coz always help me when i'm in trouble...
becoz u r the best person that i ever had forever in my life...

0 comments: